You love your dog…
Your dog is driving you nuts. But who do you tell?
AND yet, you know there is a REALLY great dog hiding inside.
We are here to help!
How Dog Behavior Rehab Helps You Get The Dog Training Solutions You’ve Been Looking For
You are looking for the best dog training & behavior experts you can find. And that’s what we live and breathe, every day.
We work with dogs that their people adore, but who are showing very typical dog behavior problems. ALL kinds of dogs. Even the puppies who are often difficult at first: nipping, chewing everything in sight, not listening, not coming back when called…
It’s not a surprise when that puppy grows into a teenager and really starts to have opinions. Or when someone adopts a dog, and suddenly there are behavior problems showing up. Or when the problems that seemed cute as a puppy are NO LONGER cute in a 50-pound dog!
We work with
- Dogs that simply need a great training base so they can be easy to live with, forever
- Dogs that have been adopted and have an unknown past
- Puppies that need a nice foundation for growing up easily, so they are a joy to have as a family member
- Dogs who don’t do well socializing with other dogs
- Dogs showing typical “teenager” behavior
- Dogs that have already been nipping at people (or other dogs), have bitten people (or other dogs)
- Shy and fearful dogs
- Dogs that have become possessive or territorial
- Sudden dog behavior changes
- Dog behavior changes that have been gradual, but that are starting to take over your life
Many of our clients come to us after deep frustration—when everything they have tried is not working. Families can go into crisis over a dog. Many people reading this will have already spent a lot of time, and often money, seeking dog training solutions that ended up being band-aids, not truly fixing the behavioral problems.
The great thing about dogs is that they change faster than humans. They are truly amazing in their desire to move forward.
This is why we can spend about 3 weeks training a dog, and with a dedicated owner who understands the power of continued training, we get incredible results. Our human children get at least 12 years of schooling, so don’t be surprised when we ask you to continue to work with your dog at home and during follow-up lessons!!
We will certainly not be the cheapest dog training or dog behavior solution you will find. But our goal is to be the last.