How we help you get results with our dog training and behavior rehab services:
We can customize and create training plans to fit your needs. Our dedication is to making you and your dog the happiest you can be.
Our training methods – as unique as your dog
dog training services and behavior solutions
for every dog… and every owner
When you are doing your research on the best dog training and behavior based services you can find for you and your dog, it gets confusing. There’s a bad joke about dog trainers out there: When you get 3 dog trainers in a room, the only thing that 2 of them will agree on is that the 3rd one is wrong. Yes, sad, but true.
We are committed to helping each owner who walks through our door, to get the results they desire for their dog. We don’t limit ourselves to one specific way of training or methodology. Despite many dog trainers’ claims, there is not a one size fits all training type that will work for every dog. However…
EVERY method that we use is motivational for your dog
This is why we offer several different dog training and behavior rehabilitation services. Not all programs will work for all dogs, or for all owners. Our goal is to meet you, and your dog, where you both are. What does this mean? It means we will not talk down to you. Or your dog. We assess exactly what’s happening, to help you determine what your next best steps are. We work WITH your dog, exactly where he/she is at that time, and gently guide them to where they can easily learn. Our goal is to inspire in each dog a desire for learning… and then work with them as the unique beings that they are!
- Do you want someone to start the process for you? Are you busy, and don’t want to feel guilty for not having the time to do this yourself, or go to classes? Great, we’ve got you covered with a Board and Train. No guilt trips here. We know how busy people are, and how long commute times are in the Bay Area. No worries. We have your back.
- Do you want a trainer to start the training, and still have your dog home at night? Perfect. Our Day Training Program would be great! OR, for your 12 week – 6 month old puppy, our unique Puppy Daycare and Training Program!
- Do you want to be involved with the entire process? Awesome, then it’s likely a private lesson package will be your best choice (unless there is a severe aggression or fear issue going on).
- In-your-home consultations are also an option. These must be scheduled in advance, and are not inexpensive. One of our trainers has to be away from our in-house training dogs and clients, so this requires advance planning.
- Are you looking for socialization along with your dog’s training/behavior rehab program? Yep, we do that all day long! (as long as this is appropriate for the dog!)
- Are you wanting a resource for follow-up training, so you can continue the greatness that your dog will be showing you? We’re on it. Every package comes with follow-up training included. AND we have our wonderful dog boarding and daycare resort, so when you travel, your dog can come stay, play AND do refresher trainings whenever you like!
You deserve this process to be as easy as possible, and as guilt-free as we can make it for you. And your dog deserves the trainers who will take into consideration where your dog is, right now. Come meet us. Our free in person/dog evaluation is never a sales push. We require this, so we can meet you and of course your dog, and then guide you in the choice that fits both you, and your dog, best. You won’t regret it.